"Floating Ball" design ensures a positive, leak-free seal and automatically compensates for any seat wear or misalignment.
• Available in Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel 1/4 turn positive operation
• Hard-chrome plated micro-smooth ball greatly reduces friction and seat wear
• Working pressures up to 800 bar / 12000 PSI and temperatures up to +500 °C / +930 °F can be accommodated
• Full size ports on most two-way valves virtually eliminates pressure drop
• STAUFF Ball Valves offer completely bidirectional operation, eliminating any chance of incorrect installation
• No lubrication or maintenance required for the life of the valve
• No threads in fluid service to contaminate flow or cause turbulence
Flow Control Valves
In-Line Flow Control Valves
Designed for in-line assembly with female NPT, SAE and BSP threaded connections
Manifold Flow Control Valves
Designed for manifold mounting
Fast Track: High Pressure Stainless Steel Ball Valves
• Delivery in days ... not weeks or months!
• Flexible Delivery of high pressure 316 Stainless Steel 2 way ball valves
• Custom connection combinations
• NPT, SAE, BSP, Split Flange/Mating Flange in Code 61 and Code 62
• Metric Tube Connections according to DIN2353 / ISO 8434-1
For more information, email email@example.com or call 201-444-7800.