Hi-Clean Pipe & Tube Hangers
Stauff Stainless Steel hygienic support systems were developed for use in a clean environment with the highest demands for hygienic design. They are primarily used for process piping in fields of biotech, pharmaceutical, food, beverage, dairy and micro-electronics.
• Our rounded hygienic series is designed to comply with specifications and guidelines as defined by ASME-BPE standard Clean Design
• Our patented round geometry reduces collection of contamination
• Designed without hinges and minimal voids where contaminants can be trapped
• No exposed threads
• Hanger housings are of a polished CF8 and CF8M, casted equivalents of 304 and 316 stainless steel
• All non-metallic materials are FDA compliant
• High temperature inserts compatible with steam line temperatures up to 400° F (204° C)
• Silicone insert provides vibration dampening to extend equipment life
• Captive fasteners, never lose a bolt again
• Custom design support systems to fit your specific application
For more information email email@example.com or call 201-444-7800.