Financial Planning & Analyst
Position: Financial Planning & Analyst
Location: Waldwick, NJ
Reporting To: Director of Finance
Job Type: Full Time
STAUFF has created this new position and is looking for a finance professional with a strong SAP ERP, manufacturing, and project implementation experience. This professional should have a great aptitude, communication and be passionate to deal with colleagues located in our New Jersey, Michigan, and Toronto facilities.
Stauff is globally regarded for the design, manufacturing and marketing of hydraulic fluid conveyance, filtration technologies, and piping/hose clamp solutions, used in a wide diversity of applications and markets.
Stauff focuses on our customers, our team, and our relationships with each. We bring integrity, accountability, and courtesy to every collaboration between customers, employees, shareholders, and our supply chain.
- Strong Financial analysis background.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or equivalent.
- Knowledge of SAP.
- Corporate Reporting.
- Prior FP&A experience.
- Experience with Budgeting, Cash Management, Forecasting and Business pursuits.
- Excellent oral & written communication skills.
- Inventory Management.
- Budgeting and Forecasting.
- Variance explanations
- Financial reporting creation.
- Accounts Reconciliation.
- Expense Reports admin.
- Insurance policies Admin for STAUFF North America.
- Special projects such as Process optimization, Market Research. ERP implementation.